Topics

Win DV Software

sar01@...

 Can someone please send me the software for Win DV that works with the ThumbDV.

I tried to contact someone on the site but no response after a week so far.

Had no luck in finding a stable version of Dummy Repeater, all had issues.

KA1MXL <ka1mxl@...>

Send me email

"John D. Hays" <john@...>

Did you contact Fred at dutch-star.eu ?

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 11:29 PM, sar01@... [UniversalDigitalRadio] <UniversalDigitalRadio@...> wrote:

 Can someone please send me the software for Win DV that works with the ThumbDV.

I tried to contact someone on the site but no response after a week so far.

Had no luck in finding a stable version of Dummy Repeater, all had issues.

bhhoyer@...

Have you reported your issues on the DummyRepeater Group?

Bryan - K7UDR

sar01@...

John I used the contact form on the website. Randy kindly sent me the link this morning.

Cheers