Topics

WinDV 3000U help

n5dww@...

In the YouTube video by Budd WB7FHC there was an selection for the Thumb Drive in the options. My setup does not have that as an option. How do I get that option? Is  it because of the driver? The device shows up on COM3 but doesn't allow me to hear any traffic on whatever gateway choose. I need guidance to resolve my problem from the group who has been in D-Star longer that I have.

Bob N5DWW

John Hays <john@...>

You need to request the beta for WinDV from DUTCH*Star

Sent from my iPhone