Re: UDRC-II squelch on the Yaesu FT-897D

Pullup should go on the bottom. see attached

Bryan K7UDR

On Nov 16, 2016, at 2:11 PM, Stuart Longland VK4MSL <stuartl@...> wrote:

On 17/11/16 07:46, Bryan Hoyer wrote:
Stuart, have you made any progress on this problem?

I’d like to understand what’s going on and help get this resolved.

Hi,

No haven't tried yet, I don't get a lot of time in the evenings and fine
pitch SMD work really needs daylight to do it properly.  Identifying it
will be fun as none of the parts responsible seem to have designations.

I plan to hunt down that 4k7 resistor on the weekend and see where I can
tack on the pull-up.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
--