Re: Where did the modulation go . . .

Look inside downloaded files before trying to executing them, e.g. more measure_deviate.sh

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 3:00 PM, John D. Hays <john@...> wrote:

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 2:58 PM, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
If you goto https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/tree/master/deviation
You will see a link to the script, but it shows you a view of it (HTML page), you will see a 'raw' button that gives you actual contents of the script (no HTML).
The wget I provided will get you the contents.

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 2:49 PM, <ab9ca@...> wrote:

So . . .  the link at the top of this page:

https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/tree/master/deviation

That is very plainly labeled as 'measure_deviate.sh' is in fact not measure_deviate.sh?

No wonder I am lost . . . .

Seems that if it is labeled as such it should be that . . .

If it is info should it not be labeled as info?

And if it is a 'go to this page to download' should it not be labeled as that?

I'll see if I can figure out what in world you guys are talking about.

73, dave

ab9ca/4

PO Box 1223, Edmonds, WA 98020-1223