Re: Anyone taken the UDRC and connected it to a URI?

Steve N4IRS

AllStarLink does support both pre-configured images and a method to add to a existing Debian install. Actually there is support for more then the CM1xx based sound devices. This weekend we restarted work on a UDRC based channel driver. I do NOT have a target date. We have been working on a updated channel driver method that will allow more configuration options. If you want to install AllStarLink on a existing Debian install, including the source code, take a look at https://github.com/AllStarLink/DIAL There is a script that will install and compile AllStarLink.

73, Steve N4IRS