Original UDRC

N7MQ Steve

Hello All! I am trying to setup the original udrc for a DR-1X. I am running 1.00z firmware on the repeater, but the trouble I'm having is getting the urdc to work. I just got the urdcii to work at home with a kenwood 750. That setup was straight forward and easy. This setup with the udrc and the DR-1X seems to partially work. When I start dstarrepeater it will not acknowledge any digital traffic but will suspend RPT State when FM is keyed.

Anyway the error I'm getting is:

pi@compass:~ $ aplay -l
card 0: udrc [udrc], device 0: Universal Digital Radio Controller tlv320aic32x4-hifi-0 []
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
pi@compass:~ $ sudo ~/set-urdc-dr1x.sh
amixer: Mixer hw:0 load error: Remote I/O error
alsactl: get_control:256: Cannot read control '2,0,0,PCM Playback Volume,0': Remote I/O error

The card is recognized by the system but I'm getting a I/O error when I try and load the script. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

73's,

Steve - N7MQ (WY7FRV)