Re: Alsamixer controls for receive audio UDRCII

Corky Searls

I have found that the IC-208H works quite well. The two things to check are 1) make sure it is in 9k6 mode, 2) It seems to be sensitive to being overdriven and this will cause problems with the decode. You may need to set LO to 0 and back the PCM down significantly. F6BVP's suggestion of using Audacity to check the audio is a very good place to start.

-Corky, AF4PM

On Jan 14, 2018, at 8:28 AM, TG9AOR <qrz@...> wrote:

Besides the information on  message #1261(ADC), what else may affect receive decode? I have this IC-208H and it will not decode APRS. It does send, I calibrated it via the wiki (n7nix/deviation/)

José Roberto Ruíz García Salas
TG9AOR