Re: Alsamixer controls for receive audio UDRCII

Bernard f6bvp

Hi,

I am using audacity in order to check proper wiring of din6 and HD15 UDRC-II interfaces with my radios set.

It does not actually provide supplementary information for optimal audio level setting necessary for receive or transmit.

73 de Bernard, f6bvp

Le 16/01/2018 à 22:08, TG9AOR a écrit :
And Thank you as well, Bernard F6BVP for your suggestion with audacity. I still would like to know what values to use as to know when the audio level is properly set, using audacity. So as to use this method with my next radio and UDRC combo.

73 de TG9AOR