Re: direwolf configuration file

Bernard f6bvp

Hi,
The main question is which plug are you using : din6 or hd15 ? And what kind of cable. I guess you use din6 for you have selected GPIO 23 for channel 1. If using din6 with a standard din6 cable you may need to use -n 1 parameter on Direwolf command line to get audio output. Careful you may need to change GPIO in case ptt does not work.
I suppose you have set correct audio level of PCM in alsamixer ?
LOR level is also important. I prefere to set it to 0 (null) to get a more clean audio output.
Did you notice spurious letter i after 1200 on your first MODEM 1200 line ?

73 de Bernard f6bvp

Le 15 févr. 2018 à 18:14, John Spoonhower <jpspoonhower@...> a écrit :

CHANNEL 0
MYCALL NX2I-10