Re: UDRC II Hotspot connect remotely to Icom Repeater for gateway access #udrc-ii #vhf

Lardizabal David D.

Hi Johnny,

I do not think it is the cable because I checked using the icom 7000 as a hotspot earlier today and it worked okay.  On the 9600 baud, I tripple checked because I have made that mistake on the past.  I believe problem might be on correct RPT1 and RPT2.  Regarding this if DSTAR repeater has HR2RCH call sign and my callsign is HQ2DDL, would I have to put RPT1 HR2RCH C and RPT2 HQ2DDL G?  and if soo, where in the software can I find to correctly define RPT1 and RPT2.  I am including shots of parameters.