Re: Kind of a weird 'bug'? No soundcard detected after upgrade

Jeremy McDermond <mcdermj@...>

Please note that there was a problem with the previous kernel package in wilderness. I have made an update to the package that should enable a fix for the issue. Once you update to the latest kernel package in Wilderness, you need to add the following to the end of your /boot/config.txt

dtoverlay=
dtoverlay=udrc

It is important to add them in order, and, yes, the first one doesn’t have any right hand side. This is intentional.

--
Anna McDermond
nh6z@nh6z.net

On Mar 29, 2018, at 7:25 PM, Art - KC7SDA <nouse4anick@gmail.com> wrote:

ok this weekend I'll try it from the udrc setup. I think the reason I used the repository was for a quick and dirty depedency install instead of listing each one (also that way if a dependency got added I wouldn't have to mess around with adding it!)

I'll get back to you on what happens, I think this next time I'm going to get everything how I want it and then make a backup copy so I can reflash when something goes wrong =)