From: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve McGrane
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2018 9:17 AM
To: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [udrc] Digi-Pi

Seems like a pretty easy/simple build... but I have zero idea what's actually going on after the build is finished..

How do you connect it to your radio?

What is he transmitting/receiving?

A lot of the digital mode videos seem to start after the radio is connected and go over the software.  I haven't figured out yet what kind of radio I need or how to hook up after I have it.

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 10:47 AM, Gordon Munck <Gordonmunck@...> wrote:

Thank you, John.  Looks like fun!

Gordon

On Apr 12, 2018, at 10:27 PM, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

By WB7FHC -- Budd Churchward

Short Version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65RONF37svw

Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender.