From: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of John D Hays - K7VE
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2018 11:18 AM
To: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [udrc] Digi-Pi

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 9:46 AM, Chris Doutre <c.doutre@sbcglobalnet> wrote:

 The UDRC has two radio port: a mini-DIN-6 connector and a DB-9.

Just for clarification, the second connector is an HD-15 rather than a DB-9.  The UDRC/UDRC-II has this port specifically to support connection to a Yaesu DR-1X repeater adding D-STAR capabilities to the repeater, however in the UDRC-II it also can be wired for a second radio.

Boards are available.  NW Digital Radio has a new generation board in design that will host 2 mini DIN-6 ports.   Also a variant of the new design will have a low powered, integrated radio (VHF or UHF TBD) and a single mini DIN-6.

Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender.