Re: Is it possible to run voice and packet over the same repeater (DR1X) if running 12.5 khz for each? #udrc-ii

If you bump your packet community up to 9600 baud, using Direwolf, you can increase your throughput.

NW Digital is working on a digital workstation which should make that transition much easier for your users.

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 11:13 AM, John D. Hays <john@...> wrote:
You won't be able to do it simultaneously but the same repeater can do both.

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 11:07 AM, Austin <mail@...> wrote:
We are starting to get a lot more interest in packet, but we can't put two systems up to run a voice repeater and packet node at the same time. If we can get 2 modes by narrow banding it would allow us to increase our capability for emergencies.