Re: Schematics/hotspot usage

Hi Stephen,

At the top of the UDRC page there is a link to the DataSheet, which has the schematic and pinout table.

I’ll let others weigh in on the alsa mixer settings.

Bryan K7UDR

On May 27, 2016, at 6:12 AM, Stephen Brown <k1lnx@...> wrote:

Hi guys... thanks again for the great product you built being the UDRC :) I enjoyed being able to stop by your booth at Dayton and walked away with one along with a ThumbDV for another project.

Are there any schematics available yet for the board? My intended use for this board is that of a hotspot off the mini-din jack. The best I could tell with an multimeter is that it appears to be wired in parallel, but wasn't sure if there was any software switches etc in any of the config files that have to be set?

Also.. being completely new to D-Star, are there any audio adjustment utilities or methods to get the digital voice encode/decode set properly with my intended target radio? I'll be using a Yaesu FT-817ND to start with, may move over to a dedicated mobile (or pair if I go full duplex) which will most likely be Motorola Maxtrac's or similar.

73
Stephen
K1LNX