Re: [nw-digital-radio] Linux RMS - headed for digital dustbin?

sancudo

John
I've been looking for an alternative platform to run Winlink Express as a client on. I've had problems running the winlink program on the raspberry pi 3+ using Wine or EXAGEAR per instructions on the web. Now it looks like I can use LinBPQ on the pi with Direwolf to set up a setup similar to Winlink Express from what I'm reading here, is that correct?
Mario
WO5O

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018, 4:02 AM <john.wiseman@...> wrote:
Randy,

Yes, you can run LinBPQ as a Winlink Gateway on a RPi with Direwolf.

There are instructions for setting up an RMS Gateway on a Pi here:

http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/LinBPQ_RMSGateway.html

The simplest way to link DIrewolf to LinBPQ is to use the KISS over TCP interface. For fore information contact me direct or join the BPQ32 Yahoo Group.

73,
John G8BPQ