Re: UDRC II Reboot Issue #udrc-ii

Johnny

I haven't seen any problems with mine. I don't have internet at the site, so mine just comes back on with the Dstar repeater software.
It gets gateway via RF from my house. We do have power glitches at the site, and actually, it seems to get a little better, when there is a power glitch and everything gets re-started.
John, w5pfr

On Oct 8, 2018, at 10:37 PM, El Erby <ELErby@...> wrote:

Hello All

We are using a UDRC 2 with the DR-1x repeater in Analog and D-star modes.  Every time the repeater loses power or rebooted, we have to restart IRCDDBGATEWAY AND DSTARREPEATER. Has anyone else had this issue and what did you do to resolve it?  Can Ircddbgateway and Dstarrepeater be delayed until after network connection during reboot?

Thanks,

El K4DJL