Re: Pinout for the board #udrc-ii

The UDRC/UDRC-II 15-PIN connector is aligned to connect to the DR-1X HD-15 connector using a straight through 15 line cable.  This was created to be a plug to plug connection.  We are not sure that refurbished DR-1X repeaters being resold since the release of the DR-2X have the same pin wiring.

What are you trying to solve?

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 3:39 PM <Oxyacetylene@...> wrote:
I have a question about the pinout shown in the wiring diagram. Is this shown from the rear, or from the front, like you were looking at the connector face? The pin orientation is off from that of the actual DR1-X repeater.