Re: Tell Us About Your UDRC

My plan for implementing the UDRC is primarily as a hotspot on my IC7100. I will have to build a cable or purchase the 13 to 6 pin Yaesu cable to utilize my FTM-100 for the hotspot and ax.25 WL2K. Without a Dstar repeater in Fort Myers, FL, I also want to experiment with converting one of the local ARES DR-1X repeaters into a Dstar repeater with access to the reflector system. With successful testing I believe ARES will purchase a couple UDRCs for DR-1X application and for AX.25 packet applications in ARES go boxes.

Thanks

Rich KR4PI