From: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io [mailto:udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of Budd Churchward
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2018 1:50 PM
To: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [udrc] self-contained DRAWS Workstation

The link has worked just fine for me both times that I have tried it. Perhaps you have to be signed on to Facebook to see it ????

Budd

Sent: Friday, November 23, 2018 12:20 PM

Robert the link you shared doesn't seem to be working.

Gayland

KG7GCF

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 10:31 AM Robert Sears <kf7vop@...> wrote:

I did this with the UDRC2

https://www.facebook.com/robert.sears.7/media_set?set=a.10213833593502283&type=3

I think the same will work for the DRAWS.