From: John D Hays - K7VE <john@...>
Date: 11/25/18 8:12 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [udrc] Compas File

It is the same procedure and nce it is unzipped.

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018, 16:40 Tim Carroll <tcarroll4@... wrote:
Need a little help on this one,trying to get my PI3B+ setup so when the DRAWS arrives I will be ready.Having trouble burning the file to SD card and getting to to run on PI.I can burn Rasbian files and noobs and get them to boot and run butt when I try the compass image no luck.What am I doing wrong.Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thank's

Tim
KE4HGP