From: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of John D Hays - K7VE
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2018 8:20 PM
To: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [udrc] Compas File

Please provide a step by step of your download to burn. Filename, size, program, etc.  What messages are you getting?

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018, 17:16 Tim Carroll <tcarroll4@... wrote:

I tried that and for some reason no luck,I know the card is good because I reformatted loaded pi image back on it and it works.So not sure what's going on I even tried it on laptop that has Windows 7 on it.

Thank's

TIM

KE4HGP