From: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of John D Hays - K7VE
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2018 11:00 PM
To: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [udrc] Compas File

This looks like an etcher problem,  I would try uninstalling and reinstalling etcher or try http://www.raspberry-projects.com/pi/pi-operating-systems/win32diskimager  and/or redownload and unzip the image from http://archive.compasslinux.org/images/image_2018-11-18-compass.zip

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 5:57 PM Tim Carroll <tcarroll4@...> wrote:

Error I get before etcher.

Thank’s

Tim

From: John D Hays - K7VE <john@...>

Date: 11/25/18 8:12 PM (GMT-05:00)

It is the same procedure and nce it is unzipped.

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018, 16:40 Tim Carroll <tcarroll4@... wrote:

Need a little help on this one,trying to get my PI3B+ setup so when the DRAWS arrives I will be ready.Having trouble burning the file to SD card and getting to to run on PI.I can burn Rasbian files and noobs and get them to boot and run butt when I try the compass image no luck.What am I doing wrong.Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thank's

Tim
KE4HGP