Re: Setting up your DRAWS™ GPS #draws #setup #gpsd #gps

Brian Badger

Ensure that the device tree and driver have been installed on your Raspberry Pi image.  There should be a filename of /dev/ttySC0, which is the serial port for the GPS receiver and /dev/pps0, which is the pulse per second port from the receiver.

These device files do not exist.

If these files are not visible, then review your operating system (Compass Linux or Raspbian with updates) install.

I am using the latest version of Compass, fully updated.

What is the gps kernel module I should be looking for?

Brian N0KZ