Re: DRAWS downloadable Image? #draws #earlyadopters #setup #compassimage

Jack Spitznagel

Hi Brian,

My testbed FT-817 does the same muting (but I like it). I am listening to transmitted audio with a TH D74A. DRAWS receive audio was basically fine after I ran the bash script for setting up the soundcard. The system has run flawlessly with Xastir all evening. DRAWS makes the 817 key up and make noise (with the 9600 port volume at 70), but I still need to adjust the DRAWS transmit audio level and change the timing parameter (hangtime, etc) so my other APRS gear will decode it… something for tomorrow.

KD4IZ

Jack Spitznagel

FM19oo