Re: DRAWS downloadable Image? #draws #earlyadopters #setup #compassimage

Brian Badger

The muting is great for packet but once we get fldigi working I’m going to need that RX audio to find signals.  If we can’t do it in software then I’ll have to savage one of these cables to inline a switch.

All in all, very happy with draws so far.  The only complaint I have is the power connector.  Hopefully once I get a case built I’ll be able to mount a proper one on it (5mm barrel or powerpole)

Brian N0KZ

On Nov 29, 2018, at 9:36 PM, Jack Spitznagel <kd4iz@...> wrote:

Hi Brian,

My testbed FT-817 does the same muting (but I like it). I am listening to transmitted audio with a TH D74A. DRAWS receive audio was basically fine after I ran the bash script for setting up the soundcard. The system has run flawlessly with Xastir all evening. DRAWS makes the 817 key up and make noise (with the 9600 port volume at 70), but I still need to adjust the DRAWS transmit audio level and change the timing parameter (hangtime, etc) so my other APRS gear will decode it… something for tomorrow.

KD4IZ

Jack Spitznagel

FM19oo