Re: DRAWS downloadable Image? #draws #earlyadopters #setup #compassimage

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 8:27 PM Brian Badger <brian@...> wrote:
I have Direwolf running now, but I couldn't deduce which of these three parameters was "input sensitivity" -- instead I changed the impedance from 10 kOhm to 20kOhm to get the levels right.  What is the recommended procedure?

Please leave the 10 KOhm settings in place.  ADC (Analog Digital) is the control for setting the level from the receiver.  In packet with Direwolf, you can tweak it until received signals are indicated around level 50 (using a reliable transmit source, a lot of people run their TNCs/Digipeaters hot).  The procedure is similar to what is described here https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/wiki/UDRC%E2%84%A2-For-Simplex-Hotspots-and-Converted-Analog-Repeaters#Troubleshooting

The example ~/my-setup-script.sh (see above link) should be very close for an FT-8x7