Re: DRAWS downloadable Image? #draws #earlyadopters #setup #compassimage

art upton

Hi John, I don't wish to use Compass when all my other Pis are running Jesse or Stretch. I didn't on my UDRC-II either; instead I followed a guide on setting up the UDRC drivers and verifying them with Aplay on Jesse . Then I used D-star repeater and it all works with my DR-1x.

I should be able to to the same thing with the DRAWS,m ie not using Compass Linux;  but I cannot find the webpage that had those instructions anymore. Was it ported to Groups.IO someplace?  It used to be on the NW website in my faulty memory.

Let me know where my faults in my memory lay , hi hi.  Art