Re: DRAWS downloadable Image? #draws #earlyadopters #setup #compassimage

art upton <artupton@...>

Hi John, while this works for Dierwolf on VHF/UHF radios, the mixer settings are not working on HF radios using FLdigi , WSJT-x, or JS8call.
See my other posts to Bryan on this issue, the work around posted does not work either.

The TX only supplies a low ticking noise , and no RC audio from the HF radio is getting to any of the applications.

Art

On Tuesday, December 4, 2018, 12:35:12 AM EST, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 5:14 PM Joseph Vilardo <jvilardo@...> wrote:
Hi folks

I have DRAWS setup on my RPi 3B+ with Direwolf and YAAC and it is
running smoothly. I want to get FLDIGI to run with DRAWS, what do I have
to do? J

Joe K3JV