Re: DRAWS downloadable Image? #draws #earlyadopters #setup #compassimage

Jack Spitznagel

John,

This is puzzling because going back to direwolf configuration itself, I never got the TX volume up to where it can be heard at 1200b. There also seems to be a TXDELAY issue.

Basically direwolf can key both the FT 817 and the IC 7000, but no signal, just a very short dead carrier. Xastir is not keying direwolf.

Tempted to move on to compiling and installing fldigi and come back to the packet stuff later.

All has to wait until next week since I am out of town.

Jack KD4IZ

On Dec 4, 2018, at 16:59, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

Then WSJT-X

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 1:58 PM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
I don't believe so, I installed direwolf first then fldigi.

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 1:25 PM Jack Spitznagel <kd4iz@...> wrote:
Bryan,

Should we take this observation to mean that installation order might be a factor? Did you install fldigi or direwolf first?

Thanks,
Jack
KD4IZ

J Spitznagel