Re: fldigi 4.0.18 build failure #fldigi

Art - KC7SDA

so to be clear this script I'm working on is the same script that I've been using for years on my udrc, I did finally get it to compile, I had it static link the libraries (./configure --enable-static) and it seemed to go just fine.

I added in a bunch of libraries as well, I hope to get down to the root cause though and get a script together so the local hams in my area can just run it and have it work (I'm also adding shortcuts to the desktop and pre-loading config files for fldigi and direwolf so minimal configuration is required).

I'll keep testing and see where it gets me.

73
Art