Re: No Transmit Audio #draws #direwolf #xastir

Jack Spitznagel

John,

As I recall, I did nothing to change the main settings already there, just added MYCALL for the 2 ports and the IGLOGIN call and passcode:

ADEVICE plughw:CARD=udrc,DEV=0

ARATE 48000

ACHANNELS 2

#Port 0

CHANNEL 0

MYCALL KD4IZ-2

MODEM 1200

PTT GPIO 12

#Port 1

CHANNEL 1

MYCALL KD4IZ-3

MODEM 9600

PTT GPIO 23

AGWPORT 8000

KISSPORT 8001

TBEACON delay=1 sendto=0 every=10 overlay=S symbol="digi" power=5 height=20 gain=6 comment="DRAWS 0 1200" via=WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1

TBEACON delay=1 sendto=1 every=10 overlay=S symbol="digi" power=5 height=20 gain=6 comment="DRAWS 1 9600" via=WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1

DIGIPEAT 0 0 ^WIDE[3-7]-[1-7]$|^TEST$ ^WIDE[12]-[12]$ TRACE

DIGIPEAT 1 1 ^WIDE[3-7]-[1-7]$|^TEST$ ^WIDE[12]-[12]$ TRACE

DIGIPEAT 0 1 ^WIDE[3-7]-[1-7]$|^TEST$ ^WIDE[12]-[12]$ TRACE

DIGIPEAT 1 0 ^WIDE[3-7]-[1-7]$|^TEST$ ^WIDE[12]-[12]$ TRACE

IGSERVER northwest.aprs2.net

#IGLOGIN YOUR INTERNET LOGIN AND PASSCODE FOR APRS REPORTING

IGLOGIN xxxxx #####

TBEACON sendto=IG delay=1 every=60:00 symbol="igate" overlay=R

IGTXLIMIT 6 10

GPSD localhost

Hope this helps. Thanks for looking at it.

KD4IZ

Jack Spitznagel

FM19oo