Re: amixer questions Re: Set Up Issues #draws #setup #fldigi

Brian Badger

Found this, the mixer is making more sense now:
http://www.ti.com/ds_dgm/images/fbd_slos602c.gif

I spent a while staring at the draws schematic trying to figure it out when I finally realized the DIN6 sockets weren’t diagrams, and that pins 4 and 5 are supposed to be on opposite sides.

Brian N0KZ

On Dec 13, 2018, at 10:00 PM, Brian Badger <brian@...> wrote:

I am only picking this up by side conversations:

Is this true -- I have been searching the archives and I can't find anything:
CM_L: Common (GND) for the left port
IN1_L: DISCRIMINATOR INPUT (9600) for the left port
IN2_L: AUDIO INPUT (1200) for the left port
CM_R: Common (GND) for the right port
IN1_R: DISCRIMINATOR INPUT (9600) for the right port
IN2_R: AUDIO INPUT (1200) for the right port

If that's not how it works, then how does it work?  And what is IN3? A
--
Brian N0KZ