Re: Beta Image Available #draws #betaimage

Mike - KB0FX

Basil,

Thanks for the addition information. I run Ubuntu 18.10 as my main operating system but I run just about every operating system you can think of with my multiple computers. I have everything from Windows 95 through Windows 10 running as well as MAC OS, IOS & Android. I am also running Virtual Box on Ubuntu. That said I somethings get confused with all the different things I am running in the shack!

73

Mike - KB0FX
image.png

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 11:59 AM Basil Gunn <basil@...> wrote:

Mike,

Thank you very much for the screen shots. For me personally it means a
lot to hear of your success.

Since you are going to be using FLDigi you will need to turn direwolf
off before running that program.

I have a couple of scripts that allow you to do that in the following
directory:

~/n7nix/systemd/bin/

ax25-stop will unload all the ax.25 stuff & stop direwolf for your
current session. ie. if you reboot ax.25 & direwolf will be running
again.

ax25-disable will stop the ax.25 & direwolf services from loading
between RPi reboots.

This script in ~/bin will let you know what ax25 & direwolf processes
are running, would be good to run it before starting up FLDigi to be
sure direwolf has been stopped.

ax25-status

Also I am working on an install problem so there will be yet another
draws-beta image either today or tomorrow.

Thanks again for the screen shots.

/Basil n7nix