Re: (longer) DRAWS power cable? #draws #power

Jack Spitznagel

Gayland,
I looked without success and did this as a temporal measure:
image1.jpeg

Eventually the pigtail will be mounted in the deeper version back cover of the SweetiPi Case along with a 4500mAH lithium cell and a mini power switch. Just going to use a standard 12V coaxial socket to connect to the power source using the PowerPole connectors
Jack -KD4IZ

On Dec 15, 2018, at 12:53, Gayland Gump <kg7gcf@...> wrote:

Does anyone have a source for the power pigtails for the DRAWS?  I'll likely need a few as I learn how to put Anderson Power Pole connectors on the non-terminated end of the pigtail.  The one I got with the DRAWS is already getting too short as I fail my way through to having enough experience and technique to achieve success.

Gayland
KG7GCF

Connector is JST XRH Series

--