TODO list? Re: #draws #compass #dstar

Brian Badger

I have no urgent needs for anything DRAWS related.  I know I'm an early adopter -- I get it.  But it would be really helpful if there was some kind of TODO list so I know what I should even be messing with.

1) Direwolf, YAAC, XASTIR, gpsd, chronyd - working
2) fldigi - working, but amixer settings not documented?
3) virtual audio devices - not working?
4) dstarrepeater - not working?

Regarding #2, I didn't understand the comments about "AUDIOOUT" "DISCOUT" -- the comments don't appear to match the mixer settings.  From the schematics it looks like IN1 is the DISCOUT and IN2 is the AUDIOOUT.  I changed the amixer settings script thus to enable fldigi:

# Set channel 0
sset 'CM_L to Left Mixer Negative Resistor' '10 kOhm'
sset 'IN1_L to Left Mixer Positive Resistor' 'Off'
sset 'IN2_L to Left Mixer Positive Resistor' '10 kOhm'
# Set channel 1
sset 'CM_R to Right Mixer Negative Resistor' '10 kOhm'
sset 'IN1_R to Right Mixer Positive Resistor' 'Off'
sset 'IN2_R to Right Mixer Positive Resistor' '10 kOhm'