Re: TODO list? Re: #draws #compass #dstar

On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 11:39 AM Brian Badger <brian@...> wrote:
I have no urgent needs for anything DRAWS related.  I know I'm an early adopter -- I get it.  But it would be really helpful if there was some kind of TODO list so I know what I should even be messing with.

1) Direwolf, YAAC, XASTIR, gpsd, chronyd - working
2) fldigi - working, but amixer settings not documented?
alsamixer settings are generally by radio, not application.  Once they are set for a radio, you can move from program to program.  [Not all radios are equal, and not all radios have been tested.]

3) virtual audio devices - not working?

Virtual audio devices work, as far as the OS is concerned.  Most applications don't enumerate them, and there is a small change in application code to make them work properly for non-streaming applications.

4) dstarrepeater - not working?
I haven't had a chance to test out yet, but it should be able to work -- just may take a different approach than the UDRC configuration as it was primarily focused on the UDRC/UDRC II and doesn't recognize the EPROM setting for the DRAWS yet.