Re: TODO list? Re: #draws #compass #dstar

Jack Spitznagel

Brian, Basil, All,

@ Basil – which copy of direwolf.conf does your start up script modify? I am missing the obvious as usual…

With Beta2-

So wsjt and fldigi were a slam-dunk here, they just worked without mods (I still need to adjust the screen parameters to get wsjt on the 7 inch touch screen)… I used the audio setup that was in audio setup routine and did not try to use the original audio setup script.

This was the first time I was able to reliably get a waterfall on any program!

Basil’s solution for the activation of direwolf worked (and YACC, but Xastir was still being goofy). When running direwolf as a system process, there is not an active monitor terminal as is the case when run directly from commandline or the GUI menu. In my attempt to get it to work by playing with the .conf file, I messed up something and lost the GPS. In process of trying to fix that I lost the PTT.  Since Beta4 is available, I am just going to flash another image and start up slow again.

KD4IZ

Jack Spitznagel

FM19oo