Re: (longer) DRAWS power cable? #draws #power

Robert Sears

You can buy the connectors and wires with pre-crimped contacts from Digikey

https://www.digikey.com/en/product-highlight/j/jst/xh-series-connectors

Robert/KF7VOP

On 12/15/2018 09:53 AM, Gayland Gump wrote:
Does anyone have a source for the power pigtails for the DRAWS?  I'll likely need a few as I learn how to put Anderson Power Pole connectors on the non-terminated end of the pigtail.  The one I got with the DRAWS is already getting too short as I fail my way through to having enough experience and technique to achieve success.

Gayland
KG7GCF

Connector is JST XRH Series