Re: DRAWS GPS Altitude limit #draws #gps

We are using the S1216F8-GL

Datasheet:

On Dec 17, 2018, at 7:37 PM, Brian Badger <brian@...> wrote:

I don’t know the exact model used but the S1216 GNSS module datasheet says that it will support <18000m OR <515 m/s.  “Either may be exceeded but not both”

Brian N0KZ

On Dec 17, 2018, at 7:02 PM, Craig Baker, KF7LLA <kf7lla@...> wrote:

Having done a HAB project, we used a Big Red Bee as our primary tracker and were experimenting with the Trackuino (https://github.com/trackuino) that uses the SparkFun GPS-11058 (https://www.sparkfun.com/products/retired/11058).  I'm not sure what the replacement is for the GPS-11058, as that's discontinued, but there should be a newer version that still supports the OR condition.

Craig / KF7LLA