From: Basil Gunn <@basil860>
To: udrc <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Dec 18, 2018 10:43 am
Subject: Re: [udrc] ARDOP on the DRAWS

NEVER MIND!!! I overlooked ARDOP in the list.....But does not answer
the second question.....Does the Compass load have ARDOP loadedand
ready to use?Ed Bloom
Both arim 2.4 & latest version of ardop are installed on the image.
Not sure what you mean by "ready to use". You have to configure any of
the applications that are on the image.

I have successfully run arim with ardop on the RPi. Also I am working
on having paclink-unix use ardop as a transport.