Re: ntpd not installed on beta 5 #ntp #chrony #ntpd

Gayland Gump

I believe it ran for a few hours without the update, in fact I was surprised when I finally noticed that the date and time were so off.  I did not do anything with chrony nor the gps other than install the battery and hooked up the antenna.

Gayland
KG7GCF

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 5:56 PM Basil Gunn <basil@...> wrote:

> FYI,  I installed a battery before I first powered up the DRAWS but the
> time did not update even with a network connection and the gps antenna
> installed.

My experience is that it can sometimes take 10 minutes for chronyd to
sync.
/Basil