Re: It was "fine", then... strange behavior #draws #setup #betaimage

Jack Spitznagel

From my experimenting, (4 reloads of beta version 5) yes to your question below. You are unlikely to get anywhere until you run it. You can kill direwolf immediately as directed, then set up fldigi and wsjt-x first if you want. The order does not seem to matter, but things don’t work right at all for me until I run the script.
Jack - KD4IZ

On Dec 19, 2018, at 19:50, Gayland Gump <kg7gcf@...> wrote:

So Basil should I be following this instruction "Before verifying CORE functionality you must have run the app config script" with the new DRAWS betas or has that already been done?

--
J Spitznagel
Science River LLC