Re: Beta Image Available #draws #betaimage

Joseph Vilardo

John
Not sure if this is the right place to post this question if it is not right please re-direct me

I have loaded beta5 image for the RPi/DRAWS and have been following the instructions from N7NIX ( VERIFY_CONFIG.md ) I cant get the transmit test to run as directed here is what happens
fromĀ  root@drawsjav:/home/pi/n7nix/debug# ./btest.sh -P [udr0|udr1]
bash: udr1]: command not found

However I see the port 0 light on the DRAWS and my transmitter fire and can hear a long packet being transmitted on a second radio. Is the console return message ( bash:udr1] :command not found) just telling me I do not have port 1 configured for Direwolf??

Thanks,
Joe K3JV