Re: Beta Image Available #draws #betaimage

Basil Gunn

[udr0|udr1] is a documentation convention that means choose either udr0
or udr1 as the argument for port name. ie.
./btest.sh -P udr0
or
./btest.sh -P udr1

type
./btest.sh -h
for more information on command line arguments.
/Basil

Joseph Vilardo <@k3jv> writes:

John
Not sure if this is the right place to post this question if it is not right please re-direct me

I have loaded beta5 image for the RPi/DRAWS and have been following the instructions from N7NIX ( VERIFY_CONFIG.md ) I cant get the transmit test to run as directed here is what happens
fromroot@drawsjav:/home/pi/n7nix/debug#./btest.sh -P [udr0|udr1]
bash: udr1]: command not found

However I see the port 0 light on the DRAWS and my transmitter fire and can hear a long packet being transmitted on a second radio. Is the console return message ( bash:udr1] :command not found) just telling me I do not have port 1 configured for Direwolf??

Thanks,
Joe K3JV