Re: It was "fine", then... strange behavior #draws #setup #betaimage

Jack Spitznagel

Thanks John,

I will try that. Keying the rig is not the problem though. I was using flrig with fldigi CAT only and it would go into transmit with no signal. When I checked GPIO 12 in fldigi and enabled CAT contrl, it worked.  Thinking it is the same issue here...

Let you know.

On Dec 22, 2018, at 00:31, John D Hays - K7VE  <john@...> wrote:

I sometimes use flrig to control the radio and wsjtx call flrig to do the CAT PTT.

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 9:25 PM Jack Spitznagel <kd4iz@...> wrote:
Forgot to add that I have not figured out the last little piece of getting
wsjt-x to control the rig with CAT *AND* make DRAWS produce sound; there
does not seem to be a place in wsjt-x to toggle the GPIO pin to get it to do
its magic. No sound, no VOX either... If someone has a clean working set up,
thanks in advance for a useful pointer (yes, I have RTFM and dug through a
bunch of Google-fu - they know nothing about DRAWS and/or make no mention of
using GPIO to key.)

KD4IZ