Re: amixer questions Re: Set Up Issues #draws #setup #fldigi

Jack Spitznagel

Joe,

1. Check to make absolutely sure that Direwolf is not running after your reboot.
  2. If it is not running, you should see PortAudio as a selectable option. Check the box.
  3. Now Select udrc: - (hw:0,0) for both capture and playback.
  4. You can also check “Device supports fell duplex” (it is in mine by default and I just left it that way)

Hope that helped.

KD4IZ

Jack Spitznagel

FM19oo

From: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Vilardo
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2018 16:49
To: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [udrc] amixer questions Re: Set Up Issues #setup #fldigi #draws

I am looking for some basic guidance on getting fldigi configured for VHF and UHF. I have been successful with the DRAWS Beta 5 image and running Direwolf/YAAC and now that I know the "core image" checks out and works. I rebooted the PI/DRAWS combo and shut down Direwolf and ax25 with this command sequence: cd bin, sudo su, ./ax25-disable.
I then selected fldigi from the drop down menu on the home screen of beta 5 image. When the configuration helper for fldigi comes to selecting the sound card I am left with one option and that is to select "pulseaudio" and it responds wit no pulseaudio server. It doesn't give me an option to choose udrc 0 or 1.
What do I do from here to get an audio source selected ???
Thanks
Joe K3JV

--
J Spitznagel
Science River LLC
KD4IZ

Join udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.