Re: amixer questions Re: Set Up Issues #draws #setup #fldigi

Jack Spitznagel

Joe,

  1. Check to make absolutely sure that Direwolf is not running after your reboot.
  2. If it is not running, you should see PortAudio as a selectable option. Check the box.
  3. Now Select udrc: - (hw:0,0) for both capture and playback.
  4. You can also check “Device supports fell duplex” (it is in mine by default and I just left it that way)

Hope that helped.

KD4IZ

Jack Spitznagel

FM19oo