Re: Cant turn off direwolf and ax25 #draws #direwolf #ax25 #configuration #management

Basil Gunn

if direwolf & ax-25 are already stopped then running ./ax25-stop does
not respond with anything.

type pidof direwolf
if no process id is printed direwolf is not running

try starting & stopping it.
./ax25-start
./ax25-stop

Is your radio set for AFOUT or DISCOUT?
- On your radio what is Menu #39 (PKT MIC) set to?
- On your radio what is Menu #40 (PKT RATE) set to?
Are you using VHF/UHF or HF?
Which audio port are you using left or right?

Send me the console output of
cd
cd bin
./showudrc.sh
./alsa-show.sh

draws-beta5 image defaulted to using DISCOUT (IN1)
draws-beta6 image defaults to using AFOUT (IN2)

/Basil

Bob Orrett <boborrett@...> writes:

I am a newbie to RPi and linux.
I have the beta6 installed and running. I cannot seem to be able to stop
direwolf and ax25 so that ft8 and js8call will get access to the draws
sound card.
I entered

cd
cd bin
sudo su
./ax25-stop

The pi returns the command prompt but not anything like "ax25 has stopped".
I see the correct sound card input and output codec in the settings for
these programs (ft8 and js8call) but no audio from the ft817 radio. I had
this working before. What am I missing?

Bob ve3obo