Re: Cant turn off direwolf and ax25 #draws #direwolf #ax25 #configuration #management

Bob Orrett <boborrett@...>

Forgot
You asked for output from ./showudrc.sh

I get bash: ./showudrc.sh:  no such file or directory.
I was in /bin
Bob ve3obo

On Mon, Dec 24, 2018, 01:21 Basil Gunn <basil@... wrote:

if direwolf & ax-25 are already stopped then running ./ax25-stop does
not respond with anything.

type pidof direwolf
if no process id is printed direwolf is not running

try starting & stopping it.
./ax25-start
./ax25-stop

Is your radio set for AFOUT or DISCOUT?
 - On your radio what is Menu #39 (PKT MIC) set to?
 - On your radio what is Menu #40 (PKT RATE) set to?
Are you using VHF/UHF or HF?
Which audio port are you using left or right?

Send me the console output of
cd
cd bin
./showudrc.sh
./alsa-show.sh

draws-beta5 image defaulted to using DISCOUT (IN1)
draws-beta6 image defaults to using AFOUT (IN2)

/Basil