Re: FT891, FT817, Audio Levels, I/O Fail , and Documentation #draws #ft817 #hfmodes

Julian OH8STN <julian@...>

Hi John
Adjusting audio output level to 0 (zero) worked and I'm being heard on pskreporter now. Art send his 891 settings, which I hope will help with the receive levels. I'll give those a go after some sleep and family time. AGC is also at a reasonable level now.

It's working well enough that  I got some good video captures with FLDigi, WSJTX and JS8Call. It's not perfect yet, but it's close enough that I know we'll get there.

John, Basil, Jack, Art, everyone enjoy the holiday.

73
Julian

Julian OH8STN
www.oh8stn.org
www.youtube.com/c/OH8STN

On 25 Dec 2018 01:51, Julian OH8STN <julian@...> wrote:
Naturally yes, but not the full range of the sitting. I'll continue the testing with that and report back.
Enjoy the holiday guys.

Julian

Julian OH8STN
www.oh8stn.org
www.youtube.com/c/OH8STN

On 24 Dec 2018 23:44, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
Have you looked at the digital mic gain? (FT-817 Menu 25)